Monday, September 17, 2012

Art walk & A special Birthday

This month for Art walk I decided on a fall theme. The weather has been totally fabulous & fallish so it worked out perfect!


My precious Grannie picked lots of leaves off of her tree for me to use! (God bless that woman for always lending a helping hand) First I had the kids draw a tree trunk on their paper. Then we dipped the leaves in fall colored paint & stamped them around our tree. (I just had paper plates with paint in them for the leaf dipping. It wasn't too messy & the leaves turned out great) I got the leaf printing idea here. Of course to finish it off we added some GLITTER! The holidays are coming & you can never go wrong with a little sparkle.


On another note..Saturday was my Pa's birthday! We had a fabulous lunch at Perinis with family. If you are in the area, check it out! Trust me, your tummy will NOT be disappointed!

 
 
 
The weather this past weekend has me totally convinced Fall is pretty much here! I can even handle the mid 80s. As long as we aren't near the 100s I am HAPPY! ( & no..this fabulous sign is not in my yard, but it should be!) Another pinterest find..suprise?
I am also convinced I'm turning into the crazy weather lady. In other words-all I blog, tweet or talk about is these fabulous temperatures. (& the fact I wore my favorite brown boots this weekend!)



Have a blessed week y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment