Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What I am loving

 
It's that day of the week again, halfway to FRIDAY! Time to share what I am loving this week!
 
Two of my classes are cancelled tomorrow! Thursdays are usually very busy days for me but not tomorrow! I plan on spending a little "me time". ( I've already got a date with the sale rack at Dillards!)
 
 
Womens Mossimo Supply Co. Odell Ballet Flats - Cheetah
Loving these leopard flats at Target! You can never have too many leopard shoes. Super cheap & super cute. They aren't sold in stores so order them here.
 
 
Pinned Image
 
 
 
90's temps all week? Who cares! It's time to get fall festive!! Check out these pumpkins. Glitter & chevron? FABULOUS! Time to get crafty...
 
 


& my favorite person to craft with=my sister! She's coming to town on MONDAY! (Yes, I'm like a kid at Christmas counting down the days)
 
 
 
 Most of you know, I'm totally hooked & Sunday can't come soon enough! So ready to be back in the Hamptons for some drama!
Several of my favorite blogs have done lots of posts about the Cameo! I did some research and I am IN LOVE! Wow! (Talk about a future teachers bestfriend) I've definitely added this one to the top of my Christmas list!
 
 
Have a good rest of the week. Friday can't be too far away!


No comments:

Post a Comment