Monday, May 21, 2012

Family Fun

This weekend was short and sweet but filled with family fun! Mom and I drove my grandparents down to my Aunts for the weekend to celebrate her birthday, and see my sister and brother-in-law! We ate lots of cake, had lots of laughs, and enjoyed each others company. I didn't get as many pictures as planned, I'll try harder next time!



         Party pictures!~My sister and my Aunt                     ~My mom, aunt & Ma
                  ((My aunt is going to be 61!! Shocked?! I know..She looks about 40!))
          We had some super cute party balloons and napkins too!
    

Meet these two bugs! Ma & Pa. They are the sweetest grandparents on the planet whom I adore so much! They are aging which makes us all sad. We  celebrate and enjoy life as much as we can while they are still with us!


One of my bestfriends and partner in crime..my momma! We had lots of fun this weekend and did what we do best.."ENJOYED LIFE!" Overall, it was a pretty fun weekend!


I've got lots of art projects to complete this week. I'm definitely a "social girl" (I get it from my momma) So i'm always thinking about the next social event which is Memorial day weekend--I'm trying to think of something fun for thisweekend. Perhaps swimming and a cookout? Or fishing and sun fun at the lake?..guess we will see. Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment