Friday, June 1, 2012

Call me crazy

I've been crazy busy doing art projects! Phew! 31 art projects in two weeks, and i'm done with my maymester! YAY! I'll be back in the classroom again on Monday, starting my two Summer 1 classes.

I had some down time on Memorial Day weekend and headed to the pool!

Exactly what I need for an afternoon at the pool. I've never been a big coke drinker. Infact I've only had one sip of carbonation my whole life. Call me crazy, I just hate carbonation! ICK! I also can't stand the taste of bottle water. I've got some funky taste buds! Anywho, I've finally found a brand of bottle water that I like. EVIAN! My sweet sister introduced me, and i've been hooked! It will cost ya a bit more but it sure is convienent to travel, go to the lake/pack the cooler now that I found a bottled drink that I enjoy. Don't let me fool you being a non coke drinker. I still indulge in other fattening things such as hershey's chocolate bars and french fries:)

As for this weekend, you can probably find me back at the pool with some yummy snacks.I'm a pinterest junkie and came across these...
Pinned Image
YUM! I love chicken and cream cheese, so I may try these out! Check out the recipe here



Pinned Image

Have I mentioned how much I love Friday? Love the feeling of having the whole weekend ahead (especially when studying is NOT in the weekend plans). I also have lunch with my momma every Friday. We always eat somewhere yummy and never gossip!  After lunch, I always catch myself checking out the bargains at TJ Max! So i'm headed out to do just that!

Happy Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment