Monday, May 7, 2012

Finals week

I am about to finish up my Junior year in college! It has been a good semester but like most college students, I need a break! I plan to start taking more pictures to document my life. A few highlights of this semester...
I started working at the NCCIL (National Center for Children's Illustrated Literature). I plan the art activities for Art Walk every month and sometimes on Saturdays. The art activity is always free and fun for children! Above is our St. Patricks day masks! Note: I don't take pictures of the kiddos or post on the internet for safety reasons..so most of the NCCIL pictures will be of me :)

I also turned 21 this semester!! Whoo hoo! (If anyone of you know me, I'm not exactly "experienced" in the alcohol department! LOL )
I also got accepted into the Kappa Delta Pi Honor Society! For most of you who know me, I've never been the "academic girl" thats definitely my sisters department. I'm more of the "social bug" so an academic honor for this girl, was definitely a shock for the fam! ((Perhaps I am taking after my big seeester!))
Whats on the agenda this week? STUDYING!! It's finals week, so close to being done! I'm also looking forward to my special lunch date with my grandparents this week (more on those loves of my life soon) & the Western Heritage Classic is this weekend! YEAH! Stay tuned...I'm on a hunt for an outfit for the WHC rodeo.


1 comment:

  1. Great job on the honor society induction! Sooo proud! ;)

    <3 Sister

    ReplyDelete