Monday, May 14, 2012

Rodeo Weekend

I finished up my last final on Thursday and was ready for a fun weekend! Grades aren't posted on the internet until this week sometime? (Shoot..I'm still waiting!) So I decided it was time to forget about school for a while and get on with my weekend.

 On friday it was GIRLS DAY! I had lunch with my friend Chasidy and then we headed to the Mall. (Please ignore my extremly white skin,  compared to "barbie girl" next to me.)

  Saturday I headed to the NCCIL. A little tissue paper, a small cup, and green pipecleaners and we made our mama's a flower bouquet!




Saturday night, It was time for the Western Heritage Classic! For those of you who have never been, it's a weekend full of fun! Parades, horses races, horse training, spur shows, and lots of family fun. The best part of all: the sassy rhinestone booths! I definitely did my fair share of shopping before the rodeo!

Don't yall just love Red Stamp? Such a fun App. I'm always sending out a colorful card to all my favorites. Of course, Sunday was Mother's day. Happy late Mother's day to all you lovely ladies! I've got a pretty spunky mama too! She loves her family, Jesus and likes to have a good time. Thanks for all you do little lady!


My Maymester Art class starts tomorrow! As long as It doesn't start at 8am..I'm not complaining! This girl also needs to get back in the GYM! I'm looking forward to a fun family weekend ahead and celebrating my Aunts 60th birthday!!

Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment