Thursday, August 9, 2012

I'm back

Last Tuesday, I was barely awake when I had to catch my early flight to OHIO! ( A sprinkled donut for breakfast in DFW was a must.) I was finally reunited with my seester & we had a blast all week long. I have lots of pictures of our week but I could kick myself for not taking pictures of her house. (She's a decorator, artist & a photographer, the best cook in the world...in other words she's FABULOUS. Sorry boys she's happily married!) I'm pretty luck to have such a talented sister. Also, I  have some exciting news coming soon!




A quick recap of photos. More to come soon. (I may have spent an hour on this post trying to figure out how to get my pictures from my iphone to my windows laptop & available to edit. PHEW!) As much as I love Texas, I wasn't ready to come back home! Only a couple of more weeks and school will be starting. I'm actually ready to get back in a routine etc. (I'll probably regretting say that after I have 5 projects due)

Update on the planner: I honestly haven't been shopping for a new planner yet. I plan to check around town but I'm pretty much sold on this
2012 & 2013 Planner

You can personalize the planner which makes it something you'll love & use a lot. If you like it, buy it here. I'll let ya know what I decide (not sure why It's always so hard for me to order stuff online verses in the store where, I just grab things off the shelves like a wild woman)

Coming soon: Framing quotes & a moving gift basket.


No comments:

Post a Comment