Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I hope I don't forget something

It's that time of year again. Tomorrow, I'm heading to see the sister! I'm not a big world traveler but I enjoy it when I get the chance. Whats on the agenda for sister week? Shopping, lunch dates, arts/crafts, annual sister pictures (which make fabulous gifts all year around) & lots of fun. Also I get to see my niece & nephew (more on those sweet nugs, soon!)

My bags are pretty much packed! Can't believe I fit 8 outfits, 5 pairs of shoes & several workout clothes all in one bag. (GO ME!) Also- I'm loving my TR luggage tag.
Not pictured: The new fabulous leopard ipad zip up case. (Definitely wont be forgetting that, I gotta keep track of my fav bloggers)

Every time I travel, I always say "I hope I don't forget something". So I always over pack, but ya never know what ya might need.


One of my favorite quotes! Considering, I'm usually dressed up..even if i'm just heading to the grocery store. (not necessarily too impress anyone, just makes ME feel good) If you like the actual print & want to buy it, go here. Or you could just DIY (Upcoming posts:framing quotes).





              I also couldn't leave for a week without a lunch date with my favorite guy.



Whether I like it or not, school will be starting again soon. Don't get me wrong, I love this time of year. (I'm going to be a teacher, I've gotta love school..right?) Especially August- new school supplies, the feeling of starting a new routine, football season, THE WEATHER. So, I am looking for a cute planner. Last year- I found a last minute one at Office Depot. I liked it but I want my new planner to be a bit more personalized. I've looked through etsy but just can't seem to fine the perfect one for me. Yes, If I was a loving wife & mama of 2 boys & 1 girl (I'm not planning or anything, HA) then I'd love an Erin Condren Planner. As for now, I'm just a college girl who needs to write down when my next test or lunch date will be.
Any ideas on where to find fun personalized planners??  Or any must have school supplies?( I'm a sucker for cute school supplies..I guess that's just the teacher in me.)

Have a good rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment