Friday, July 27, 2012

Bench

I finally headed to Hobby Lobby & Walmart and got the supplies I needed for the bench. I tried to sand it..(ha. between the loud noise & worrying about my shellac nails, the story ends there) I did paint it turquoise and got pretty leopard happy. (What'd you expect from this leopard loving girl?) My moms favorite quote is "Life is Good", so I painted it on the bench. 3 hours & 8 mosquitoe bites later, it's FINISHED! (No wonder it's considered my mom's bench. I've never been the "outdoorsy" type.)

Before-

After ( told ya, I got leopard happy!)

I watch GMA in the mornings and love the Deals & Steals. They show the DS arond 8:15 and you can go online and order whatever you like, with the code. Go here to check it out. I finally received my first Deal & Steal from GMA- Textile & Republic product. You can pick the design, colors, letters etc.

My fabulous luggage tag (on the back it says a fun quote & my address) I'm ready to use it for my trip next week!
Also-My new iphone cover. I am very pleased with how they turned out! (I'm slightly obssesed with the Chevron pattern these days!)

Pinned Image

The week has gone by so fast! Of course, I'm loving today because it's FRIDAY! The whole weekend is ahead. I'm headed to  my traditional Friday lunch date with my mom. (& ignore the fact I have tons of laundry to hang up, outfits to pickout out for my trip next week, etc.)
Enjoy your weekend!
   




No comments:

Post a Comment