Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Summer days

As much as I love winter & cold temperatures, the summer hasn't been so bad. I'm finally getting over the anxiety of worrying about preparing lessons, or making powerpoint presentations. My new busy is finding what I'm going to wear to the next social event. (that is a whole new anxiety level of it's own, for this fashion loving girl!) Remember the post about painting the bench? Well between my busy schedule of sleeping in, (as if I was still a social loving teenager in highschool ) my shopping dilemas, & pool time..I plan on getting started soon! (after I head to lowes/ hobby lobby for supplies & buy a million  other things I DON'T need)

Love me some pool time in this Texas heat.
(I know you all can't wait for a video blog about how to have perfect hair at the pool. HA:)


I've also been loving lunch dates with this spunky guy! He takes orders from the princess. (no wonder he's my favorite in the family!)
No doubt this picture completely describes us. Never a dull moment.


Ya know that bestfriend you talk to like 5 times a day, & you can talk about anything in the world? The one who will go out with you in public, even when you look like a HOT MESS. The one who is completely honest with you and gives you the best advice (even when you don't want to hear it) The one who had to put with you being a bratty/whiney little sister. The one who you totally admire as being the perfect wife. Yeah...well that person for me is my SISTER! We talk/text quite a few times a day & this week she is on a cruise! (In other words-she can't talk to me unless she wants to pay a billion dollars a day) I am missing my partner in crime (well maybe I shouldn't use those exact words, considering she's one of those people who hasn't ever stepped on an ant running across the sidewalk, or cut in line at the grocery store) but you get the idea.


 Hope your having a lovely vacation sissy! A couple more weeks, Ill be heading to her house for some sister time. (more on that soon!)


This post could not be anymore RANDOM! But do any of you watch Dance Moms on Lifetime? (I won't deny it..every Tuesday at 8pm, I'm ready for a cat fight. Favorite dances moms=Christy & Kelly..no doubt! Don't even ask this future teacher's opinion about the fiesty Abby Lee Miller) It's that time again...Moolenium Crunch in hand, ready for some DM!





No comments:

Post a Comment