Monday, July 9, 2012

Rainy Randoms

I have a selected few blogs that are bookmarked on my ipad that I follow regularly! My favorite bloggers are mainly fabulous mommas who are fun, creative and have precious kiddos, or teacher blogs who inspire me with exciting classroom ideas! Most college kids don't blog..so i'm a mom/craft/teacher follower. I noticed one of my favorite blog mommas at www.thetichenorfamily.com did a "fantasty dinner party post." Basically, you pick ten famous people who you would love to have at your dinner party. No judging my picks!




 

1. Miranda Lambert- love love love her! I've seen her in concert and she puts on a heck of a show. She's one badass chick. An amazing country artist & she can definitely hold her own. & best of all..she's a southern belle from TEXAS!

2. Blake Shelton-(Miranda's hubby) He seems like a pretty down to earth guy. He's hilarious and another fabulous country artisit. (he's not too shabby looking either ha!)

3.Kourtney Kardashian-I'm obssessed with her style and would love to visit the Dash store!No doubt she'd be one of the best dressed at the party!

4. Hoda Kotb- oh Hoda woman! The fourth hour of the Today show is where the party is at. She loves music and knows every word. She seems so down to earth and hilarious!

5. George Bush- I think he's a pretty respectable man & he's from Texas..need I say more?

6. Jeniffer Nettles- love me some SUGARLAND! She's a favorite around my family..& she's funky and fun

7 Eva Longoria, Teri Hatcher, Marcia Cross, & Felicity Huffman (better known as the cast of Desperate Housewives)- I've definitely been going through withdrawls since the last season ended. I know those four can spice up any party. I've had to come to reality that Wisteria Lane is only a fake street in a studio.  I'd love to get to know their REAL personalities yet still reminisce about DH.

8. Dr. Phil & his wife Robin- I think Dr. Phil is a pretty respectable guy & i'd love to pick his brain. His wife seems like such a sweet supportive lady. & Dr. Phil was  born in OK but raised in Texas..another southerner!

9. Nate Berkus- isn't he adorable? & his decorating style is simply contagious!

I know, I went over ten guest but I'm sure I could handle it. (of course, Its a given my family would be there too!) Who would be at your fantasty party??



Pinned Image

I love rainy days like today. Movies & snacks have been on the schedule. I've had no problem adjusting to these summer days without studying or making lesson plans. I do have some crafting projects in mind. An old yucky bench on the front porch, I plan on jazzing up with some fun paint colors. (before/after pictures will be up soon) I also have another Art Walk this week at the NCCIL. I'm sticking with the Lorax theme, so i'm thinking book marks/pencils. I'll post pictures of what I come up with.





Pinterest never fails me. Such an inspiration & love those colorful balloons. Thinking of framing it or maybe having it printed on a notebook.

Have a blessed week!




No comments:

Post a Comment