Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Weekend wrap

It was a fun weekend spent at the Ranger game! I can't fool anyone..I don't know much about baseball (but at least I know more about it than football) It was super hot but once the sun went down, it was a nice evening. I honestly don't even know who they played against but I do know they won! (Lets be honest..the only thing I was concerned about was my outfit & my louis vuitton not getting peanuts all over it!)


 After the game was over, they had people in bikes with little seats behind them. They offered to drive you or should i say "bike" you to your car for a tip. The blisters from my coach shoes were crying out for a ride back to the car, so i hopped in! (that may have just been the funnest part of the game for this baseball loving girl HA!)


The fourth of July is tomorrow! Im a sucker when it comes to holidays/birthdays. I am always up for some fun festivities. ( & you can't forget the yummy snacks) I've seen some fabulous stuff on pinterest..as always.


Pinned Image

You can't go wrong with CUPCAKES!

A trip back down memory lane..(told ya I was extra festive, even in high school) My home made flag dress! (with the help of my gay friends, & lots of safety pins, I was def supporting America.~ sigh, the things I did in highschool..even back then I had obssesion about my outfits for every single occasion.)





Hope your 4th of July is full of sparkle & shine!!!

Pinned Image


No comments:

Post a Comment