Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekend Wrap & First day

This past weekend was the last weekend before the craziness of school!  Friday started out with a birthday lunch for Grannie. I love birthdays & I think it's always a MUST to celebrate, no matter the age!
 
Friday evening was a long overdue GIRLS NIGHT! We headed to Lytle for margs & lots of laughs. We are all going in different directions with college, starting careers & so we had lots of catching up to do.
 

Also, Today is Malarie's birthday.Happy birthday sweet girl!
 
 
The weekend ended with a yummy lunch at my grandparents & a little fishing that afternoon. The fish weren't biting but the cool/cloudy weather made up for it! No pictures...because this sista girl was looking rough! (maybe I scared off the fish HA!)
 
 
Today was the first day of school for many! 3 more semesters & I'll be done with college.   I can't wait for the first day to have my own classroom & meet all my sweet students! As for now, It's time to get back into a routine. (or should I say craziness, filled with lots of lesson plans, projects & whatever life throws at me!)
Pinned Image
 
Reminding myself~ to count my blessings & how privileged I am to be able to go to school! (even with the going gets tough!)
 
 
Happy new school year friends!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment