Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Dove Hunting

It's that time of year again and down here in the south, it's a day to celebrate. Opening day of Dove Season my friends. (for those of you offended by hunting, I wouldn't plan on coming to Texas) Dove season/football is just a weekend to celebrate & that is just what we did...




The hot day started out with Hunting!
Note: The dryer sheets. Rub the dryer sheet all over your arms and legs & keep it in your pocket and it will keep the mosquitos away. MYTH! It did NOT work for me. Several mosquito bites later & finding out we were hunting by a creek (breeding ground for those nastys!) ... I was back in the AC!


We had a dove hunting party that evening & cooked out!

& what's a dove hunting party without a camo theme?
 
 
How was your weekend? Are you big hunters/ football fans?
 
 
Since football season is here cold weather can't be too far behind! I'm not sure how much longer I can handle this Texas heat. Bring on the Fall weather! (Can I get an Amen?!?)  Next update: Dillards Fashion show
 



No comments:

Post a Comment