Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Give Thanks

I have continued to document my thankfulness for the month of November.
Again, I thank redstamp for helping me document it all.
 
 
 
Day 8, I am thankful for my ipad. It's so accesible & so much can be done with it!
(Including face time with the sister!)

Speaking of the sister! Day9, I'm  so thankful for that sweet girl.
Such an inspiration & the best role model anyone could ask for.

Day 10. I am thankful for my car! My schedule is pretty crazy & I am sometime supposed to be two places at once. I am so thankful for my own transportation!

Day 11. (which was veterans day) So thankful for all who have served in our country. Keeping our country safe is a dangerous job. So thankful for these people & their families!

Day 12! Yay! The cold has finally arrived in Texas! I love the cold weater. It's an extra touch to the upcoming holiday season!

Day 13. My uggs are a life saver during the cold weather. I have ugg slippers & boots. So warm!!

Day 14 (today) I definitely enjoyed my hot coco in bed. (& who doesn't love a holiday mug?) If you can't tell..I love the holiday season!
 
 
Also..I have learned about a new online bible study which will start November 25. I heard about it at Kelly's Korner. She has lots of details & another link to get you signed up! It's my first online bible study, so I am excited to see what is in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment